From Solstice Arena Wiki
"The Stalwart Doggle"
|Hero Type:|| Tank - 100% (Iron)|
Support - 70% (Moon)
Hero Perk (Passive): Bravery[edit | edit source]
While Lucky is above 30% health, he intercepts a portion of the damage dealt to nearby allies.
Signature Ability: Charge![edit | edit source]
|Lucky charges in the selected direction, causing a moderate amount of damage and stunning enemies. Lucky may charge up to 2 additional times by activating the ability again.|
- Cooldown: 18 seconds (Cooldown begins as soon as the first stack of Charge! is used)
- Inter-stack Cooldown timer: 4 second between Charge! usage
Fury[edit | edit source]
|Lucky lashes out at all nearby enemies, causing a moderate amount of damage. When Lucky hits an enemy with Charge, the cooldown for Fury is reset.|
- Cooldown: 5 seconds (Can be refreshed via landing Charge! stacks)
Mend[edit | edit source]
|Infuses the allied Hero with healing energies, restoring a high amount of health over a short period of time.|
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Base Heal: 9 per tick, 45 total (Can be increased with "Healing" upgrade and Moon attribute)
- Duration: 5 seconds (Increases to 6 with max "Duration" upgrade)
Ability Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Lucky||Big Head Lucky|
|Samurai Lucky||Sir Lucky|
Community Section[edit | edit source]
Alternate Full Builds
Gold Miner's Helmet
Armor of the Immortal
- You can hit and stun the same target multiple times using Lucky's signature ability Charge!. Use this to shut down a high threat target, allowing your team to kill them with no trouble.
- Try to hit as many targets as you can with each Charge!. In addition to stunning multiple people, the more targets you hit with Lucky's signature, the lower the cooldown for Fury will be.
- Use Mend on whichever character is currently taking the most damage. Don't save it exclusively for one character.