"The Waltzing Witch"
|Hero Type:||Support - 100% (Moon)|
Hero Perk (Passive): Pas de Deux[edit | edit source]
Kyra gains bonus Moon and movement speed for each nearby ally.
Signature Ability: Healing Pirouette[edit | edit source]
|Kyra performs her Healing Pirouette, knocking back all nearby enemies and healing nearby allies.|
Sacrifice[edit | edit source]
|Kyra sacrifices some of her life to instantly heal an ally for a percentage of their life.|
Music Box[edit | edit source]
|Kyra throws a music box at the selected area, charming all nearby enemies and forcing them to look at the box for a short amount of time.|
Ability Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Kyra||Big Head Kyra|
|Tea Time Kyra||Venetian Kyra|
Community Section[edit | edit source]
Broken ADC Kyra Build
Kyra as far as I can tell has one of the longest attack ranges in the game, a built in charm and heal/knockback. Let's capitalize on these abilities and her natural range and movespeed.
- Rush Off-Hand Duel Jeweled Dagger > Blade of the Eclipse
- Follow up with the sword Starshard
- Build Void Walkers
- Go through the upgrade path to Crown of Thorns
- Build Netherbeast armor for lifesteal
- Movement Speed or Attack Speed ring
When teamfighting, don't focus on running through the enemy frontline to reach their damage dealers, just keep consistent damage up on whomever you can safely autoattack, keep heals going, and strategically cast your charm.
- Kyra's signature Healing Pirouette in addition to healing nearby allies pushes enemy heroes away. Don't be afraid to use this skill to distance yourself from a nearby enemy.
- Kyra has one of the longest auto attack ranges in the game. In a pinch she can fill in as the team's main damage source.
- The more allies that are around Kyra, the more (Moon) she gets. Be sure to stick close to her in order to keep her as powerful as possible.
- Since Kyra can push enemies with her signature ability, it is possible to push enemies deeper into your territory, making them easier to kill.